Do you also love visiting the KUMBH MELA? If so, every “Mela” lover ever who also loves to capture the beauty of the meal should know some befitting tips for the photography of the “Kumbh Mela”.
Photography is an art and love for some people. Some love to capture nature and some capture aesthetic memories.
Kumbh Mela is one of those aesthetic memories. Being one of the most traditional and religious gatherings of India, capturing the beautiful moments of this Mela is a must. This Mela is held once every 3 years in rotation in these four traditional places of India. They are Allahabad(Prayagraj), Haridwar, Ujjain, and Nashik.
Starting from capturing the gathering of this Mela and ending of the aartis, one must capture the sweet and small moments in between.
This Mela attracts tourists and devotees from all over the world to these four places once every year, just because it is held at the banks of the sacred rivers of these four places.
Capturing the beauty of the Kumbh Mela:
- The magnificent beauty of the Aarambh of the aarti at the banks of these sacred rivers looks outstanding when captured through the lens.
- When captured through the camera, the flames of the aarti stand to look brighter and more beautiful.
- People enjoying the other corners of the Kumbh Mela can be captured through the camera.
- The beliefs and rituals captured by the camera appear brighter.
- The smaller the moments of the Mela, the more marvelous it looks when captured.
- Shots of the food stalls, the aarti, the people, the culture, the traditional clothing of the people attending the aarti, the Diyas floating on the sacred rivers; can be captured.
- The shots of the sunset aartis at the river banks complete your photo cover of the Kumbh Mela.
- The close-up shots of the first place of sunset aarti will enhance its beauty.
- The perfect pictures of the sunset from the river banks.
What makes perfect imagery at the Kumbh Mela?
The light of Diyas, sunset, aarti, the colorful gathering of people, and the other small but significant elements of the Mela makes perfect visual imagery for capturing photographs.
Can everyone capture the beauty of the Kumbh Mela for the very first time?
To be very honest, it is not a difficult job to capture the photographs of the Kumbh Mela, even for the first-timers.
There are a variety of subjects for capturing. If you are a first-timer, just spend one or two days searching and marking your bearings. And, not forgetting always carry a camera (say a basic DSLR with a 24.07mm lens helps you click versatile pictures.) around your neck for capturing some nurturing small moments.
If you think bigger moments make a photogenic piece, then you are wrong. Try capturing pictures of “not so common small moments”. These moments can be any sort of scenery or devotees performing the rituals, or the pujaris performing the aarti, or people about to dive into the river for the traditional Snaan.
Just click the pictures of small sparking moments of the Mela and watch your photography being loved by all.
If you can look through the beauty of every moment through your eyes, then believe me you can capture the beauty of the Kumbh Mela through the lens.
28,973 Total views